Friday, February 27, 2009

Something worth writing about...

So basically a lot has happened in the past few days since I wrote, but unfortunately not ALL of it can be written on here due to confidentiality agreements that I have signed with the housing management. Even though I highly doubt anyone even reads this thing, I don't want to take chances. So i'll try and give as many details as possible, and i will change names also.


I know in previous posts I have mentioned about NORA who goes fucking crazy over cleanliness in the apartment. INSANE. Like if one thing is left not done she flips a nut. Basically she does that all the time to me and she did it the other night which is stupid because I didn't even use everything and she claims that nothing was washed correctly...which is seriously ridiculous and if I talk about it I'll just get annoyed. Anyway she threw such a fit that we all had to go down to security to write out a statement about what we thought was going on in the apartment. which the only problem I had was with NORA being a cunt. I get home last night around 130AM and theres 2 security officers in my apartment. yeah....I mean I could see if we were robbed, or someone was threatened...but over pots and pans? GET REAL! But yeah I swear on my life this happened. So as I was saying earlier about confidentiality, I can't say what happened at the meeting in here, but basically it was suggested that I move out, and I did just that. Normally it would have taken me about 3 weeks but since this whole shindig happened, I got out TODAY. Not exactly the best day for it...but I don't think I could have lived a single more day with them to be honest. So I also received a call from Casting that my I9 was never on file...which i dont know why because thats impossible....so I had to do that today also. So I've been up since six thirty because of the meeting, and I spent all day running around to Casting and between my old apartment and my new one trying to move all my crap...which there was a TON of it...such a pain. and it was SUPER hot outside today also! It took like four hours haha. Dragging my suitcases up and down stairs when they weight like 40 pounds is not my idea of fun at all...but my new apartment is not bad, the room mates seem very nice and laid back and thats all I can ask for. my in room roommate..not sure about her. she doesn't seem to like life. lol. But I hear shes never home and shes always with her boyfriend so whatever. id ont care. as long as she isn't in my face about things, i'm okay.

So basically to sum up this entry, I am out of shithole USA and now living with new people...hopefully they turn out to be ten times better than my old room mates. they seem like they will be :)


To be honest, when I first started and they were talking about how all of us would probably change apartments at least once or twice during our program, I totally did not think that I would ever do that. I was wrong about that...I also never thought that *I* would turn out to be the crappy room mate!!! i was wrong about alot i guess!! lol...oh well I'm free!!

No comments: