Tuesday, February 24, 2009

bad blogger, once again

It has come to my attention that I'm a very naughty blogger. but to be quite honest, nothing is really going on that is worth mentioning, in my opinion. My job is going well...it's not sucking as bad as it was the last time I wrote. Our current and recent convention guests aren't shitty like the others were. So things at work are going well I'd say. Now that we're all trained at the front desk, it's a lot of fun working with the other CP's. I've come to enjoy their company at work and finally I feel like home there. I couldn't ask for more. I also feel very lucky that most of the CP's @ the contemporary aren't retarded because I've come across ALOT of retards since I've got here. People with like half a brain and no idea what reality is. honestly.

Other than working, I don't really do MUCH else. I have NO car, which makes me feel like i'm in prison because I have to rely on others to get me to where I need to get to. I've spent a couple more times at the Magic Kingdom and Epcot but nothing really facinating with that.

I have a decision that I need to start thinking about, quite honestly, I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I'm already going on being here for 2 months, and I only have about 2 more months left to go. Part of me is looking forward to returning home and seeing my friends, family, and my baby milo, and also to going back to the utica courtyard and also having my CAR again. On the other side of it, I'm loving it here and I feel like this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that I should take FULL advantage of while I'm here. So, a part of me wants to extend my program and stay until August. I really don't know what I'm going to do. I just feel like leaving in just 2 months is not enough time here...I've waited so long to be here and time is just flying by. However, if I do extend, the biggest and best thing would be getting new room mates. lol. So yeah I'm really not sure what I'm going to do. I was all set on moving back home but I just don't want to leave as soon as I start feeling like this is where I want to be. I'm considering flying back home on the 15th since i have a round trip ticket, and then driving my car back down with me for the remaining months. I'm not sure how my parents would feel about that, so first I would have to talk to them. I think that would be most ideal though.

Hmm, what else...we had an apartment inspection the other day...well yesterday. my room mates were going ape shit over EVERYTHING. the one girl is obsessive about cleanliness, and while I like a clean apartment as well, I don't go insane over stupid things like she does. We wound up exceeding cleanliness in our inspection and got what they call ''the white glove'' haha. because of that we received two boxes of chocolate...oh yea! my mom will be proud haha.

before i wrap this up...there is ''sort of'' a new guy in my life. I know right? I told everyone before I came down that I was going to refrain from dating at all because I knew that it wouldn't work out since whoever I meet would probably live far from me...most people I've met are NOT from Michigan. I was doing pretty well with the whole thing but this guy is nothing short of incredible. I thought possibly maybe I felt this way just because I'm feeling lonely here at times and maybe I'm just looking for someone to attach myself to, but the more I've gotten to know him and be around him the more I realize this isn't the case, and even if I was back home, he's the kind of guy that I would want to share my time with. It's hard knowing that no matter what happens here it's probably not going to work out in the end only because we live so far away. I'm not going to think of it that way, and for now doing my best to live in the moment and save my worries for another time.

well I believe that is all for the time being, I will TRY to update this more often but really, my life is NOT that INTERESTING!

No comments: