Monday, February 9, 2009

HOOP DE DOO! HOOP DE DOO!

Okay honestly if I were you, I'd think that I was a terrible blogger because I never fucking update this thing. The thing is I'm so busy with my ''facinating'' life that I don't have time! But now that I have a few moments, I will update about whats new with me!

mmmkay. now where did I leave off? I don't even know. I left off with my first week of training and evaluations when i started by myself.
Work is going alright I'd say. I've been working some fucking crazy hours and it literally killed me, I came down with some sort of infection or whatever and I lost my voice completely and felt like such crap. i actually called in for 2 days because I knew I would not make it through my shift alive. It was my first time EVER calling in to a job, but I had no choice. What did they want me to do? I guess what I could have done was gone in and waited for them to see how sick I was and then send me home, but whatever. It's over and done. People call in. It happens.

Anyway so the guests at my job have been driving me out of my fucking mind lately, it's insane. We have these guests in for a convention and theres a few I've had from that who have been terribly rude and stepping all over me because they know they can and I can't do anything about it. It's really fucking annoying. I had a lady bitch at me because she was paying for a standard view and we gave her a garden view upgrade and she claimed she was supposed to have a Magic Kingdom view but that request wasnt even in the reservation and we were completely sold out and nothing was available. so she was pissed about that. Then when I told her that her room was in our other building she flipped a nut. Then she found out her room was on the first floor and it was like I killed her child. I have never been treated so disrespectfully at any of my jobs like I have been the past few days. She was yelling and bitching at me even though I called people and tried getting her room changed. I had a few more guests do the same exact thing, throw a freaking hissy fit over something so stupid. and of course, these guests come back down 30 mins later, ask for a manager, and the manager changes their room for them. fucking ridiculous. I think thats the worst part of all. Why can't the manager be like ''umm sorry lady but youre fucked, we're sold out and you are staying in the room we gave you''? no, instead they have to say things like oh sure we'll move your room for you! lets just bump somebody else who was assigned that room and give them your shitty view. It really really bothers me when this happens. So Friday I had a lot of crappy people and I worked until 230 in the morning. I came home at 4 and went to bed and had to be up at 8 the next morning to go to work from 1030 until 230 the NEXT morning, so thats like sixteen hours. After a night like Friday I was NOT looking forward to dealing with more shitty people. And there were plenty of them. I was pretty much dying in the break room by midnight because i was so tired. yesterday i worked a normal shift finally, and pretty much all of my guests were good! nobody complained about their room and only one guest was upset because he couldnt get a king sized bed. tough luck! to be honest, i don't care if you are a VIP guest, you can sleep in a queen size.

Anyway, thats work. Oh yeah by the way I received an award at work for outstanding guest service. isn't that awesome? going on my resume.

Other than that...things with my room mates are going just fine...I don't really see them that often though.

Today I was off finally. me and blair and steve went to blizzard beach, which is a water park and it was a lot of fun! we got in for free so that was sweet. I had never been to a water park before and i really enjoyed it except for this huge slide we went on, I hated it because you catch air on the second bump down and you like vertically drop! i think i INHALED water! it was awful!!! but everything else was so much fun. Later on, we went to this show called Hoop De Doo at Fort Wilderness and it was fucking amazing!! best show i've seen since i got here!! it was a dinner show with unlimited food and drinks for like thirty bucks. good deal and awesome show!! i can't say it enough. i loved the southern/country/can can dancing theme that it had. it was hilarious too!! alot of audience involvement and songs and clapping and the whole deal.

Anyway I'm going to bed now, me and blair and her room mate are going to Animal Kingdom and Epcot tomorrow. I'll take pictures..haha...peace out.

No comments: