Thursday, March 5, 2009

If I could tell the world one thing....

It's pop, not soda.

Oh, and also, the first language of the United States is English, so...when I don't speak YOUR language, don't flip a nut.


Life in my new apartment is going well. A part of me feels like an intruder, almost like I don't have the same rights as the rest of them do because I didn't move in when they all did but I'm getting more used to being here. My room mate...is weird as hell. In the last six days that I've lived here she has said ONE single word to me. She's pretty rude. I decided living with women is difficult. Not soley based on my experiences but also of my friends down here who have a lot of problems with the people they live with. I'd like to believe I'm pretty easy to live with. I let people do whatever they want and it takes alot for something to get to me. Why can't everyone be like this? Well, if we were all like that we would have no leaders, no bitches, no dominatrixes..etc etc. I think my room mate has never heard of glass cleaner because the mirror and the chrome in my bathroom looked disgusting when I first moved in and still does. I need to tackle that like...today. Also, all of her shit is everywhere. The other day I moved her towels over to make room for mine, and I also folded them and I come into the room to find a note on the mirror that says ''Leave my stuff where it is!'' Okay bitch.

Anyhoo...I miss my cat dearly. Even though I'm most content with how my life is right now there are some days where I just want to grab ahold of him and squeeze him and kiss his cheek and tell him how much I love him, and that nobody can take the place in my heart where I hold him. No matter what kind of shitty day I ever had, just him alone could make everything bad in my world disappear for a little while. Even though he hates when I do that, and you can tell by the look on his face, part of him loves it and you can tell he loves me when he comes and curls up on me late at night when I'm trying to work on my laptop. I can't even count the number of times i'd be laying in bed writing a paper and he'd come sit on my keyboard and just stare at me with his pretty green eyes. yeah, i miss him.

No comments: