Wednesday, July 15, 2009

2 updates in one month, wow!

So I felt like updating. Shoot me.

A lot has been going on lately but nothing surprising at all. Friday me and Chris moved into our new apartment. We technically didn't live here til Saturday but we began to move things in on Friday night, which I'm really glad about because during the day on Saturday it was SO hot, I can't even imagine trying to move everything up three flights of stairs in that heat. It took us a couple days to get everything unpacked and get our furniture built and so on but at this point things are starting to look up. The apartment is about as good as its gonna get for the time being. We're just waiting on our new bedding and thats it, though eventually we want to paint and decorate more because the walls feel so bare.

Anyway, other than that, not much is new. I LOVE living here with Chris. It's my first time living with a guy other than my dad so it's a little like...I don't really know what to expect. But things are going so well, our relationship is even better than before and things are just great. it's so nice having someone that I love to come home to at night after a long day of work, and I love having someone to take care of.

So next week....another week at the lovely fort wilderness campground. NOT looking forward to it at all!!!! I'm SO upset that I'm still there. I really really want to go back to the Contemporary. My program is almost over, i only have four weeks left and i'm not going to be able to see my friends there much longer. Next week we're ALL deployed so even if i WAS there I wouldn't be able to see anyone I know. I've picked up a few shifts in the last few weeks that I haven't been working there and everyone is new and I don't know anyone!!! It's sooo weird, people don't even know who i am! i hate it!! i really miss the way things used to be before we hired like 40 new people for the front desk and before we were all being deployed all over the place.

sigh. the courtyard still hasn't called me about a job. kind of upset about this, I really wish I knew if they'd call me for an interview or not so I can apply at other places. but i really want THAT job because its full time and a set schedule and that is so rare and ideal for someone in my situation. i don't see why they wouldn't give me an interview, I have adaquet experience and I work for DISNEY! helloooo. so we'll see. if they don't call this week I'm going to send out a million resumes to all the hotels in the area because in four weeks I am jobless. fuck!

alrighty well i'm out for now, thanks for reading and I'll write later!

No comments: